Now can now pause halfway through a submission if you need to and revisit it later.
Here’s what you need to know:
- For the Save Draft option to be enabled, you’ll still need to enter all the required fields so it’s a viable submission.
- When you save a draft with a new linked entity (e.g. a credit or publisher) added, the linked entity will also be saved as a draft. Submitting the main item will also create the page for the linked entity.
- You can find your drafts in the dropdown menu from your username in the top-right corner, or on your profile page.
- There’s no expiration date on a draft.
- Anyone with the URL can edit a draft. So if you start a submission and want someone else's input, you can just send them the link. The submission will be attributed to the person who hits submit.
We hope you’ll find this function helpful. Let us know what you think!