Back submitting and I see there's a new option to add the comics contained within the collected edition. However, there's a problem. Issue numbers aren't in the titles.

So, I've added the first Captain Britain paperback collection https://www.comicogs.com/comic/96892-captain-britain-the-birth-of-a-legend including all the stories from the Captain Britain Weekly. None of these are in the system. So there's nothing to select. Do I leave it blank or do I just add the name as I have done (which creates a comic of that name with no issue number).

Also, when the comic is in the system, such as this one: https://www.comicogs.com/comic/77063-introducing-captain-britain (which is in Volume 3 that I'm adding now), it's virtually impossible to find in the dropdown because there's no issue number, just a tiny image. To find it, I'd have to click through each and every link until it comes up.

This doesn't work.

D.

Another problem - I'm adding a different version of the "Say you want a revolution" collected edition of the first 8 issues of The Invisibles. They're in the system, but not in the dropdown - how do I add them?

Since I have some extra time (Covid 19) I am going back through and putting in the Collects entry. I am a little confused though on whether to put the comic title as:
Wonder Woman Vol 1 1 or Wonder Woman Vol 1 #1 or Wonder Woman - Vol 1 #1
Also if adding the image & selecting "in my collection" is that adding the reprint comic into my collection as a duplicate? I ask this because the collection is listed by comic title not by vol & issue number.
I know this is kind of a non operating web site currently so any response is appreciated.
Matt

It should be the title of the story, if there is no title, i would use Wonder Woman - Vol. 1 #1

oh damn.....

Hello,
I'm a bit confused myself on how to correctly register collected edition.
For Elfquest, There is 6 different collected editions for the the volume 1 of the first story, I entered it like this :
Edition 1, book 1 :
- Volume = 1
- Issue = 1-5
- Collection Volume = 1
Edition 1, book 2 :
- Volume = 1
- Issue = 6-10
- Collection Volume = 1
Edition 2, book 1 :
- Volume = 1
- Issue = 1-5
- Collection Volume = 2
Edition 2, book 2 :
- Volume = 1
- Issue = 6-10
- Collection Volume = 2

Is it correct ?

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.